I read a lot of crap about design and development and 90% really is crap. Subscribe and I will send links to the other 10% about once a month. But probably less than that.
- Quick Tip for Organizing Your Mac Desktop
- The meaning of “replaced content” and why it’s ignored by CSS
- CSS viewport units used on an SVG are relative to the SVG instead of the viewport
- How to clone just the contents of a GitHub repository
- Invalid custom properties for background-color do not cascade