I'm not gonna lie. I was pretty tardy on coming up with a reading list this month.

It could have been because of the typical end-of-the-year rush to get things done. It could have been that I took a vacation. It may have been sheer laziness, but I guess that sort of goes hand-in-hand with the vacation.

In any case, I did put together a list of my favorite front-end development resources and posts from the past year in CSS-Tricks 2017 staff favorites. So, I’m going to link there instead and call it this month’s reading list.

Direct Link

Reading List

Subscribe to Devigner Digest

I read a lot of crap about design and development and 90% really is crap. Subscribe and I will send links to the other 10% about once a month.